Los Angeles, CA • (551) 556-1587 • email@example.com
• Skilled Editor and post coordinator with strong attention to detail and time management skills, working exceptionally well in fast paced and adaptable environments, while maintaining an excellent sense of humor.
• Diligent and thorough, with a good eye and rhythm; equally at home with comedy, action, and heartwarming family genres.
• Streamline processes and ensure projects are carried out accurately through completion.
• Technology: Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Compressor, Tricaster 40, HDCAM/DIGIBETA Decks, Teranex, DVD Studio Pro, Microsoft Office Suite, MAC, and PC.
• Member of the Industry Experience Roster: Local #700 – Motion Picture Editors Guild
Editor: Tiny Hero | Burbank, CA |January 2013 – Present
Promoted from Intern MAY 2013, Assistant Editor JUL 2014, Jr. Editor SEPT 2014, and Editor DEC 2015
• Multiple Telly Award winner for Doc Mcstuffins TV Spot, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse TV Spot, Disney Channel: Creature Chaos TV Spot, Marvel Heroes VOD Collection TV Spot, Toy Story Weekend TV Spot, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs TV Spot, and Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs: Fun and Adventure TV Spot.
• Creative editor who cuts TV spots, promos, Sizzles, and Soundtrack/Music Videos for titles such as: Pirates of the Carribean 5, Cars 3, Inside Out, Ant Man, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Toy Story Franchise, Elena Of Avalor, Descendants 2, Bambi, Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and The Beast, Pinocchio, Motherland, The Man In the High Castle, Sneaky Pete, The Grand Tour, Mozart in the Jungle, Nashville, Orange Is The New Black, Casual, Ice Age, The Lionguard, Star Wars Rebels, Gravity Falls, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Penn Zero: Part Time Hero, Liv and Maddie, KC Undercover, Sofia The First, and Jake and The Neverland Pirates.
• Picture finish, QC for project deliverables, ensure project accuracy, and meet the needs of clients including Marvel Entertainment, Disney Channel, Disney Home Entertainment, Disney Records Marketing, AMAZON, and Lionsgate.
• Manage assets that come into and out of the studio, including ProRes, H264’s, EDL’s, XML’s, OMF’s, and making sure they work properly.
Production & Editorial Staff: FilAm TV |pasadena, ca |October 2012 – June 2013
Promoted from Intern Jan 2013
• Went onsite to E3 and Long Beach Comic-Con, shot and edited interviews as well as coordinated in-house shoots over green screen.
• Acting technical director for the online and basic cable show “Super Random Report”.
• Logged and organized footage for staff and operated Tricaster to increase efficiency for the director.
• Performed rough cuts for Senior Editor.
Production Assistant: Betrayal |burbank, ca | April 2012 - May 2012
• Assisted with general production for a low-budget feature.
• Assisted Gaffer with lighting set-up and wrap-up.
• Assisted camera department, including slating takes when needed.
• Bachelor of Arts, Television, Film and Media Studies: California State University Los Angeles
• PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR REFERENCES!